March 20, 2010

My first post =)



Here I go.At last i start to blog.Something that never cross my mind..wahahaha.before this i just enjoy reading what people wrote at their blog and i'm really amaze how people can constantly wrote at their blog with stories/pics which able to affect other's life including me=)
And today i'm writing my first post..fuhh i guess it's not easy to write, and the fact that i got really bad grade for my 'karangan' last time make me feel i'm not a good writer.Nway, if someone ever ask me why i start blogging now, here my answer:

"my work now requires me to read a lot, to do research and the most important, i have to write as many as possible.Bcoz of that, i believe i should start somewhere to at least get the feeling to enjoy writing.And not to forget, i should thank someone who influenced me to create this blog.To that person, u know who u are and if u ever read this post, i really want to say 'arigato gozaimasu';p(tho i will not tell u about this blog until i feel confident to show..hehe.let me have few posts first:))"

~can't wait to write again..hahaha(got the feel already=))

No comments:

Post a Comment