August 06, 2010

New semester, new vision, better effort

Alhamdulillah, new sem just begin:D.it's already 3 weeks.As usual after a long break(almost 3 months), it take some time for me to gear up my mind to all the classes..tho i feel i think it's ok to be relax a lil bit in the early weeks.:) ...assg pon xde lg.so kite enjoy dulu!;D

Time flies so fast.very happy that i'm moving to sem 2 of my study.every day i wish that i can finish my study faster.but of coz with good result too.Alhamdulillah for my result last sem.it is far from what i expected.and i'm very grateful to what God gives me.really thanks to my parents, brothers, frens and colleagues for all the effort and time together.

beside happy to be back to school, I must thank God for all the things i have until today.Thank God i'm still healthy, still can put effort in anything i do, still has the chance to do what i like the most..the best part is when i can share everything with my love one now :).Yes.I'm in love:)i'm very grateful that i met him. there must be the reason why i'm not able to further study abroad that time..the answer is: I met him:) tho i'm not realize when i started to like him.(tau2 da jeles..haha) for what i feel now, i couldn't ask for more.eventho we don't know what will wait for us in future, i hope and i pray that this relationship will bring happiness and 'rahmat' not only to both of us but also to our families and frens.May God bless us.Amin ya rabba alamin.....

yet, still there are lots of thing need to be done.thinking about my master project.the fact that my svisor is also my 'ketua jabatan' put more nervous to me.it's harder when i start to read the conference paper.i can't remember how many times i read it yet couldn't understand it..arghh!!(last2 jot down je dlm log book supaya x blur time jumpe svisor..hehe)ganbatte!:)

Ramadhan is coming too..just around the corner.it's time to slow down all the daily activities to bring us to our Creator.Hopefully, Ramadhan this yr will be better for me.InsyaAllah..then comes the preparation for hari raya:) this yr target: nak buat 3 jenis biskut raya..haha(muka bersmgt nih:D)yeahh..!!harap2 kali ni xde biskut yg hangus.kih3

2 comments:

  1. fall in love yer..dan-dan je..kata x boleh suka sapa2..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah.."fall in love.."..i like that statement..
    already happen to me back then when i started my first job..hee..dunno why my parents nak jugak suh keje di bumi bp..then,there he is....anyway, congrates..mcm dekat jek mamat bertuah tu..reveal la sket sapa..

    ReplyDelete